Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another day has ended and I am one step closer to my goals. To be completely honest though, I wasn't very productive today. I took a 4 hour lunch and spent it with Kate which all in all is not a bad thing. On other the hand, I did figure out a little bit more about what I want to do and that I am grateful for what I currently have. There are a couple of new loans that have become a possibility today and that always puts me in a better mood. I also talked to a real estate agent that could end up generating a lot of business for me. Today is the day that I become more consistent in what I do. I'm going to the book store to buy a book that will contribute to my success if I follow what it says. I have become a little more confident today and I will strive to become just a little more confident as each day passes. Until tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home