Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today was much better than yesterday. I got more work done and I found a new website that I expect to contribute to my success. There is no reason that I shouldn't be making $100k every year. All it will take is a little more focus. I sent out some information to a realtor that I worked with recently that I'm hoping to generate some business from. I am committed to doing that with each new realtor that I work with. I also sealed the deal with Mason Vincent today and possibly one other loan for Leonard Wedge. I will be speaking with Debbie O'meara tomorrow about a refinance, but she is a shopper, so I will not depend too much on that. I'm going to the store today to buy "The Sales Bible" and possibly "Think and Grow Rich" which I should have somewhere anyway. I'll just have to find it. Until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home