Friday, July 21, 2006

The essence of success

I started today off a little bit different than usual. I woke up at 7:30, ate breakfast and made it to work by 8:45. When I got to work, I had a cup of coffee which is definitely not my normal routine. These minor changes have made a huge difference in my attitude and in my day. I decided yesterday that I will earn $45,000 within the next 5 months and have been repeating it out loud all day in my car. I think it has caused a complete 180 turn in my attitude. I was a better sales person today and much more efficient than I have been in a long time. I'm starting to feed my mind with positive information and it has started to make a positive difference. I feel like I made the progress I was looking for today and also started to put together a real estate investment plan that will go hand and hand with my mortgage career. Now it is just a matter of action. I will do whatever it takes to make the sale. The $45,000 is already mine, it is just waiting to be collected. Until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home